GENERAC GUARDIAN 7174 FEATURES:
- A 2-cylinder Generac 816cc G-Force engine. The cylinder block is made of non-corrosive, highly durable aluminum and also serves as the casing. The oil tank stores up to 2.2 quarts of oil.
- An air-cooled gas engine that runs at various speeds using the G-Flex variable speed technology. The engine has a dual fuel carburetion system and runs on liquid propane vapor or pipeline natural gas. The fuel system is configured during installation.
- A lot of protection systems. To protect itself, it shuts down when it senses low oil pressure, high temperature, over crank, over or under-speed, controller fault, wiring error, over or under voltage and so forth.
- A control panel that alerts the operator with an alarm when there is a faulty condition. Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to check the status of the generator 24/7 from around the globe.
- 16-circuits that power of your home with a 100-amp, indoor and outdoor rated NEMA 3R transfer switch with aluminum enclosure. There are 2 transfer switch options available, 100amp 16 circuit switch or 200amp service rated smart switch.
- The Interface Menu is displayed on the LCD panel. This is where you can go to the home page or other subpages of the Main Menu to check history or status or edit or debug. Firmware can be updated using a USB port which is not meant for consumer electronics.
- The unit is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Generac 7174 13kW residential standby generator is an air-cooled model that can be installed 18” away from a structure. The compact model runs quietly and smoothly for as long as you want. It produces clean energy, has low emissions and has a built-in voltage regulator. The oil circulation system is excellent.
While most generators need maintenance every 100 hours, with this new model users can wait every 200 hours to perform maintenance tasks. This extended run capability makes this model a preferred choice with homeowners. The generator is housed in an aluminum enclosure that has the RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish, ideal for all weather conditions.
Homeowners with a 13kW unit often worry about the load. The Smart Management Modules manage the smart AC and the load so you can use home appliances without a fret. This model has gone through rigorous testing for your safety and is UL 2200 listed. It can power up a sump pump, refrigerator, air conditioner, furnace, computer, monitor, TV, lights, microwaves and more.
Modern electronics like HVACs, refrigerators, laptops, cell phones, and tablets have microchips that are damaged with voltage surges. TRUE POWER™ TECHNOLOGY makes this model perfect for use with such electronics. It is purpose-built and is designed for extended use. It runs on both LP and natural gas.
Engineered and built in the U.S.A., the new lineup of home standby generators are engineered to save you money on installation while offering the same reliability and peace of mind you get from all Generac® home standby generators.